Web hosting service is provided for the faculty/department/institution/work unit of the university to publish their respective information site to the internet.
Customized domain name, community members representing certain interests may apply for their customized domain name of <name>.ub.ac.id.
Example : faculty.ub.ac.id or department.ub.ac.id
- PHP Support
Our server is suitable with PHP.
- FTP Access
Used to transfer your web file to server.
You may use software such as FileZilla to access FTP
- MySQL Access
UB Webhosting server supports relational database management system using MySQL
To access MySQL user may access http://db.hosting.ub.ac.id
Limitation of space in the server for each domain is currently 1 GB for each user
Server Configuration and User Control Panel
Hardware for Hosting Server
- Server : Dell Poweredge R720
- Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz
- Memory (RAM) : 12 GB
- Harddisk : 300 GB SAS Drives
Software for Hosting Server
- OS Linux
- Web Server
- FTP Server
MySQL Control Panel
- MySQL control panel (PHPMyAdmin) is a database webhosting client management tool
- User may download it on http://db.hosting.ub.ac.id
- Applicants fill registration form and complete the requirements. Further information about the form details can be inquired to Helpdesk TIK.
>> Helpdesk TIK Contant
>> Download Webhosting Application Form
- Applicant submit the completed form along with other requirements to Helpdesk TIK
- Helpdesk TIK accepts the form and check the details and requirements. Incomplete details and/or requirements may result in the pending/rejection of the application.
- Completed form will be directed to the related staff to be further reviewed for approval
- Related staff check the form and approve or reject the application through Helpdesk.
- If approved, the application will be processed. Hosting activation will be informed through Helpdesk.
- Helpdesk will inform the applicants once the activation has been completed
Repository of official UB web templates for UB institutions and regulations related to UB institutional website can be accessed on: http://template.ub.ac.id/
FAQ & Regulations