Information displayed on the Universitas Brawijaya official website has been verified by the UB Official for Information and Documentation Management (Pejabat Pengelola Informasi dan Dokumentasi/PPID). http://ppid.ub.ac.id/ Rules for University Websites
- Departments and Colleges are responsible for creating and maintaining their own pages. Please keep information updated.
- Copyright laws apply to material on the WWW. Ensure that you have permission to use any material you publish from the author or photographer concerned. Be aware that rights for web publication need to be negotiated separately to rights for print publication. There may be a reproduction fee for use of text or photographs. Ensure that material is credited appropriately.
- Website managers have a responsibility to ensure that all those authoring University website material keep such material up to date and that they do not put inappropriate material onto the Internet. Authors should always assume that any website content hosted on an Universitas Brawijaya-owned server may become public, whether or not that is intended. Keeping material up to date and accessible is particularly important for those maintaining website information. Changes should not be made to the location of these pages without appropriate notification to those responsible for the day to day maintenance.
- One person per department or college should have overall responsibility for the content of a website.
- If information is time-critical, the time of validity should be clearly indicated (eg “Student fees and costs for 2001-2002”).
- Website managers have a responsibility to ensure that their sites are accessible to those with disabilities who may be using a range of assistive technologies (eg screen readers or screen magnifiers) to read web pages. It is important that information about courses and studying at the University is accessible to all. Also any course elements and material that are exclusively delivered online need to be made accessible.
The University’s Web Standard is aimed to meet the standards of WAI AA. Fully comprehensive guidelines are available from W3C ( www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/). Universitas Brawijaya (UB) is committed to present an accessible web that can provide full access to university information, study programs, and activities offered through the web to academic communities. The universitas is also committed to realize minimum accessibility standard for web pages and push web published to reach accessibility standard. If you use companion technology and the material format in our website interfere you in accessing the information, please contact the webmaster of the related web. Please contact Helpdesk of TIK UB as the second contact point after the related web.