Academic Communities of
To follow up and consider:
- The Circular of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 3 of 2020 concerning Prevention of Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) in Education Units.
- The Instruction of the Rector of Brawijaya University Number 6295 of 2021 concerning Office Activities During the Enforcement of Restrictions on Emergency Community Activities for Corona Virus Disease 2019.
- There are several staffs of UPT TIK UB and their families who are exposed to Covid-19.
We would like to inform that from July 12 to July 20, 2021, all staffs of UPT TIK UB will work from home. Services that will remain open online as follows :
- Services and complaints regarding information systems, accounts and others can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ticketing at https://helpdesk-tik.ub.ac.id/.
- Administration and mail services can be sent by email to email@example.com
- IT certification services can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Services regarding the status of network services, information systems and other announcements will be announced on https://bits.ub.ac.id/.
Thus this notification was made, thank you for your attention.
The Head of UPT TIK,
Raden Arief Setyawan, S.T., M.T.